Recently I shared a project that I’ve been demonstrating at Home Parties, using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I was surprised that more stampers hadn’t seen this watercoloring tool already! The WWC are definitely a favorite of mine.
To spread my love around, I thought a Video Tutorial might be in order.
So here it is, my Stamping 101 Watercolor Wonder Crayons with Aqua Painters! You can find step-by-step written instructions here on my blog.
Here is the Supply List for this project. All supplies are available for order online through your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator — I’m happy to help you with an order if you don’t have a demonstrator! (click below to view online):
- Sweet Summer stamp set (see it online) *Sale-A-Bration free gift, until March 31st! (learn more about Sale-A-Bration)
- You’re A Gem stamp set (see it online)
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Subtles Collection (see it online)
- Aqua Painter (see it online)
- Designer Label Punch (see it online)
- Watercolor Paper (see it online)
- Staz-On Black Ink (see it online)
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (see it online)
- Small Cello Bag (see it online)
- Baja Breeze Seam Binding (see it online)
- Smooch Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink (see it online)
Have fun with this project– it’s perfect for wedding favors, shower favors, holiday office treats, you name it!
Check out some of my other recent Video Tutorials!
(and if you were looking for my Video Tutorial on the cupcake project… hang in there, for just a little bit longer!)