No more frustrations with missing supplies or a lack of ideas!
Have you ever looked at a paper crafting magazine and been blown away by the quality and sophistication of the work, only to be frustrated when you tried to create the same cards or projects?
I can help you end those frustrations… say hello to LovenStamps Online Crafting Classes!
Previously known as the Lovenstamps Stamps in the Mail Club but with a few tweaks to bring you even MORE project ideas, the new LovenStamps Online Crafting Class will allow you to create impressive cards and 3-D projects in a fraction of the time normally spent designing cards, and you’ll be able to invest in exactly the right supplies to create beautifully designed projects. In addition to saving time and money on your cards, you’ll love having all the supplies at your fingertips with directions on hand when you sit down to stamp–no more searching for what you need!
My online classes have been proven for over 14 years–don’t miss the opportunity to join the stampers “in the know”!
Looking for past LovenStamps Online Crafting Classes or Stamps in the Mail Club kits as featured on the LovenStamps YouTube channel?
Give the LovenStamps Online Crafting Class a try – no ongoing commitment required!
Excited about these NEW LovenStamps Online Crafting Classes?! Me too! Here’s what you’ll get with your LovenStamp Online Crafting Class each month:
6 projects tutorials plus exclusive video tips featuring a new coordinating suite of Stampin’ Up! products, plus 6 additional bonus project tutorials – all with photos, cutting sizes and instructions and using only a limited shopping list that makes it simple for you to stamp along with the class at home!
And you can get the LovenStamps Online Crafting Class (OCC) for free! Here’s how:
- Order at least $50 from my online Stampin’ Up! store (shop between the 1st and 10th of the month)
- Use the special OCC class code, posted monthly here on my OCC page: Y7MN9Q4D
- Place your order between the 1st and 10th of the month
- Shop the OCC supply lists below or pick ANY Stampin’ Up! products to reach the $50 free class minimum
- Available to customers only in the US
What if I don’t want to order but want exclusive OCC access to videos and the tutorial file?
That’s fine – cost for each OCC without an order is $20 – contact me for an invoice! This option is perfect for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators or stampers in other countries.
What about LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” perks?
OCC and To Go perks cannot be combined. While OCC orders do not qualify for “To Go” perks, you ARE welcome to order separately with the “To Go” hostess code each month (available all month) and receive extra perks from Meg. (learn more about Stamp Club “To Go” on my website)
How are my tutorials delivered?
- Your OCC order through my online store will ship directly to you, as soon as it is placed, usually arriving within 6-10 days via UPS or occasionally USPS.
- Your OCC tutorials will be delivered to your email inbox as a pdf tutorial available for download, including a link to the exclusive LovenStamps OCC video tips.
- You’ll follow the simple steps and tips for cutting your own paper to create the gorgeous projects in the OCC.
Sounds great, I’m ready!! How do I get started?
- Watch for the monthly hostess code and order at least $50 between days 1 and 10 of the month. Be sure to order any supplies you need from the OCC supply list.
- Check your email for the 12 project tutorial bundle on day 11, including the exclusive video tips link
- Stamp along with your tutorials and the videos to create amazing cards and projects!
In August, the LovenStamps Online Crafting Class will feature the Magnolia Lane bundle – an absolutely gorgeous set of stamps, papers and embellishments to hightlight your summer, including the fabulous coordinating Magnolia Memories Dies.
Remember that your OCC order with the special OCC class code can include any product that you want. If you’d like to make the OCC projects as shown, be sure to order any supplies from the OCC supply list that you don’t already own.
August LovenStamps Online Crafting Class supply list:
Class available for FREE with order August 1 – 10 ONLY: order $50 with hostess code Y7MN9Q4D! Here are the supplies you’ll need to complete the projects as pictured in the Online Crafting Class Tutorials:
NEW Must-Have Supplies from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog: You’ll want to add these NEW featured supplies will allow you to make the projects as pictured in the 12 tutorials!
Additional supplies that you may want to add to your order: if you don’t have these items, you’ll want to add them to your shopping cart to complete the projects from the tutorials.
Look at what the LovenStamps Online Crafting Class can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: monthly online class features $50-90 in Stampin’ Up! product each month, and you get to keep all ideas plus the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments you purchase to use in any of your stamping projects.
- No commitment: Choose to participate for just one month, or continue as long as you like! Each month you’ll receive notification of the new featured supplies – your can choose to continue or not by just placing another $50 minimum order between the 1st and 10th of the next month.
- Easy to follow: 12 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent to your email inbox each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: Build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item – order whatever you want!
- No sorting or struggling: Materials for each project are easy to gather from the limited supply list for all 12 tutorials.
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: The best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and card stock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme.
- Learn more each month: every month you participate teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies.
You will have the OPTION to continue with future months of LovenStamps Online Crafting Classes – just watch for the next stamp set to be featured and place your order with the OCC Hostess Code between the 1st and the 10th of that month! And, when you join for your first month of LovenStamps Online Crafting Class, you’ll also receive the following at NO additional cost:
- Request your copy of the 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Catalog (a $12 value!)
- Instructions for 6 projects to print at home including online video tutorials to help you make the most of the featured products ($20 value!) Watch and re-watch the video tutorials as many times as you like for the next 6 months
- An additional 6 bonus project tutorials to print at home, also using the same supplies from the Online Crafting Class list of the month ($20 value!)
To get your free LovenStamps Online Crafting Class AND receive your $32 in free gifts, just click the button below to place your online order in Meg’s Stampin’ Up! store with the OCC hostess code for August. On the 11th of the month, you’ll receive an exclusive email with links to the PDF tutorials for download, as well as the exclusive LovenStamps Online Crafting Class video tutorial for the August projects – just order again next month (between the 1st and the 10th with the new OCC hostess code) if you’d like to continue taking crafting classes with me online!
Contact me for more details: Meg@Lovenstamps.com or (217)840-3366
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
From Kay W: “I’m having a great time with the Stamps in the Mail Club! The instructions are clear, the projects are a lot of fun, and I couldn’t ask for a demonstrator who is more enjoyable and knowledgeable. I look forward to being a member for a long time to come!”
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
Here’s what Debbie K, a 3 year Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber had to say: “I really enjoy the Stamps in the Mail Club because everything you need for a project or card is right there–everything is pre-cut. The directions are clear and easy, and then you have the directions that you can use on future projects. I love it.”
And Dawn H, another Stamps in the Mail Club veteran shared this thought: “Stamps in the mail club is an awesome way to get creative ideas. A fabulous way to build up your supplies at little cost. Stamps in the mail is like taking a class, only you don’t have to leave the comforts of your home. Everything is delivered to your door. I highly recommend Stamps in the Mail! Besides the demonstrator is awesome!”
“I have only had the chance to enjoy one month in your Stamps In The Mail club so far. But I love it. Your project quality and videos are so wonderful. I feel like I am in your stamp room/office right with you – stamping together. For anyone thinking about joining….I say Do it! You won’t be disappointed.” – Sandi W.
“I’m enjoying your stamps in the mail club SO much. It has really inspired me for my other card creations.” – Robin J.
“I want you to know I always look forward to your card kits – getting your kits in the mail is like Christmas all over again each month. ” – Jackie D.