No more frustrations with missing supplies or a lack of ideas!
Have you ever looked at a paper crafting magazine and been blown away by the quality and sophistication of the work, only to be frustrated when you tried to create the same cards or projects?
I can help you end those frustrations… say hello to STAMPS IN THE MAIL CLUB!
The Stamps in the Mail Club will allow you to create impressive cards and 3-D projects in a fraction of the time normally spent designing cards, and with a fraction of the investment in supplies usually associated with such elaborate projects. In addition to saving time and money on your cards, you’ll love having all the supplies pre-cut and on hand when you sit down to stamp–no more searching for what you need!
My Stamps in the Mail Club has been proven for nearly 14 years–don’t miss the opportunity to join the stampers “in the know”!
Looking for past Stamps in the Mail Club kits as featured on the LovenStamps YouTube channel?
(Adding 2 or 3 upgrades qualifies for Stamp Club “To Go” Perks!)
Available in April ONLY: UPGRADE with the Springtime Impressions Framelits, full size Stampin’ Pads and Garden Impressions Suite!
Add Springtime Impressions Thinlits OPTION (add $26):
You’re going to love these dies that coordinate with many of the stamp elements plus add design elements – add $26 (reg $29 plus shipping/tax).
DOUBLE UPGRADE OPTION (Add $26 + $16) – Add-On both the Springtime Impressions Thinlits AND get three full size Classic Stampin Pads:
Get full size Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads in place of the Stampin Spots. Add $16:
Soft Sea Foam
TRIPLE UPGRADE OPTION (Add $26 + $16 + $42) – Add-On the Springtime Thinlits, full size Stampin Pads AND products from the Garden impressions Suite:
Products from the Garden Impressions Suite (Annual Catalog pages 128-130):
Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Garden Impressions Card Stock Pack
Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
(also qualifies for Stamp Club “To Go” Perks)
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects.
- No commitment: Choose to participate for just one month, or continue as long as you like! Each month you’ll receive notification of the new kit – your can choose to continue or not.
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: Build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: Materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project.
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: The best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and card stock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme.
- Learn more each month: every month you subscribe teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies.
You will have the OPTION to continue with future months of Stamps in the Mail Club – usually beginning at $45 each month! And, if you join for this round, you’ll also receive the following at NO additional cost:
- Request your copy of the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog (a $12 value!)
- Instructions to help you make the most of the included products ($9 value!)
- Online video tutorials to show you, step-by-step, how to stamp and assemble your projects each month (valued at $35 each month!). Watch and re-watch the video tutorials as many times as you like for the next 6 months
- Pre-printed direction sheets for every project included with your kits! ($5 value each month)
- Shipping cost INCLUDED! ($9 value each month!)
To order your Stamps in the Mail Club kit AND receive your $67 in free gifts, just click the button below to receive an invoice from Meg for your April payment. Around May 1, you’ll receive the Sneak Peek email for the May Stamps in the Mail Club Kit – just respond at that time if you’d like to continue stamping with me by mail!
Once you request your April invoice with the form, you’ll receive your invoice plus an email from me regarding the April Stamps in the Mail Club Kit ($45, shipping included), which will include:
- ABSTRACT IMPRESSIONS stamp set (photopoloymer stamp set)*
- Stampin Spots in Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce and Calypso Coral*
- *(or equivalent value items of your choice)
- **Or choose the BEST VALUE OPTION with the coordinating SPRINGTIME IMPRESSIONS THINLITS DIES (Add $26 – reg $29 plus shipping/tax!)
- ***Add the DOUBLE UPGRADE OPTION – Thinlits Dies PLUS add the 3 full size ink pads. (Add $16)
- ****Add the TRIPLE UPGRADE OPTION – Everything above plus fabulous coordinating products from the Garden Impressions Product Suite (Add $42)
Already own any of these items? No problem! Just email me when you order your kit and pick another Stampin’ Up! product to receive with your SITM Kit. Contact me for more details: Meg@Lovenstamps.com or (217)840-3366
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
From Kay W: “I’m having a great time with the Stamps in the Mail Club! The instructions are clear, the projects are a lot of fun, and I couldn’t ask for a demonstrator who is more enjoyable and knowledgeable. I look forward to being a member for a long time to come!”
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
Here’s what Debbie K, a 3 year Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber had to say: “I really enjoy the Stamps in the Mail Club because everything you need for a project or card is right there–everything is pre-cut. The directions are clear and easy, and then you have the directions that you can use on future projects. I love it.”
And Dawn H, another Stamps in the Mail Club veteran shared this thought: “Stamps in the mail club is an awesome way to get creative ideas. A fabulous way to build up your supplies at little cost. Stamps in the mail is like taking a class, only you don’t have to leave the comforts of your home. Everything is delivered to your door. I highly recommend Stamps in the Mail! Besides the demonstrator is awesome!”
“I have only had the chance to enjoy one month in your Stamps In The Mail club so far. But I love it. Your project quality and videos are so wonderful. I feel like I am in your stamp room/office right with you – stamping together. For anyone thinking about joining….I say Do it! You won’t be disappointed.” – Sandi W.
“I’m enjoying your stamps in the mail club SO much. It has really inspired me for my other card creations.” – Robin J.
“I want you to know I always look forward to your card kits – getting your kits in the mail is like Christmas all over again each month. ” – Jackie D.