Greetings! I'm Meg, and if you want your creativity inspired, then you've come to the right place! I've been crafting as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2002 and have stamped with friends from Alaska to Florida and everywhere in between.
Paper crafts may seem simple on the surface - but it turns out that all that paper is just the wrapping on what's important in our lives: sharing with others, building relationships and making a difference.
There is so much JOY in being part of the Stampin’ Up! family. There's the joy that comes from creating something beautiful or special. Next, there's the joy that comes from sharing that card or gift item with a friend. And finally, there's joy for the person receiving the card. With all that joy floating around, who can go wrong?
I was invited to my very first Stampin' Up! party by friends from church. Actually, they invited me 4 different times, but I was sure I didn't need another hobby, so I kept turning them down. When I got the 5th invitation, I figured I better just go see what this "Stampin' Up!" thing was all about.
To this day, I still remember sitting there in my friend's dining room. As I looked around the table, I realized the demonstrator was having a great time, my friends were having a great time, and *I* was having a great time! This "Stampin' Up! stuff" turned out to be pretty fantastic! Long story short, I signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and have been one of the top demonstrators in the company every year for 15 years.
So what's it all about:
Or if you're ready to move forward with your paper crafting and learn some fabulous techniques and actually USE what you purchase, then you'll want to sign up for my Stamps in the Mail Club. Click to learn more about this stamping class that comes to your doorstep!
And if you find yourself with a Wish List a mile long, and just decide that you WANT IT ALL, then you'll get it all by signing up to be a member of my LovenStampfuls team! You'll have access to technique libraries, can choose to engage in online communities of fabulous stampers, attend optional gathering opportunities around the country, or even get one-on-one business training if you'd like. Click to learn more about joining my Demonstrator family!
Connect with Meg
I'd love to connect with you online! Be sure to find me on the social networks you enjoy most:
I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2002, and it's been a fabulous experience. New friends, new places to travel, new adventures - what an incredible journey!
- 2003 - #23 Rising Star
- 2005 - Top 50 Recruiter
- 2007 – Top 50 Recruiter, Top 50 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2008 – Top 50 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2009 – Top 50 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2010 – #10 Leadership, #13 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2011 – Top 50 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2012 – Top 100 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2013 – Top 100 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2014 – Top 100 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2015 - Top 100 Demonstrator of the Year
- 2016 - #6 Demonstrator of the Year in the US, #11 Demonstrator of the Year in the World
- 2017 - #10 Demonstrator of the Year in the US, #22 Demonstrator of the Year in the World
- 2018 - #31 Demonstrator of the Year in the US, #60 Demonstrator of the Year in the World
- 2019 - #64 Demonstrator of the Year in the US, #119 Demonstrator of the Year in the World
Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board Member: 2007 - 2008
Stampin' Up! Incentive trips earned for performance:
- 2004 - Alaskan Cruise
- 2005 - Western Caribbean Cruise
- 2006 - Mexican Riviera Cruise
- 2007 - Panama Cruise
- 2008 - Bermuda Cruise
- 2009 - Hawaii (Big Island)
- 2010 - Western Caribbean Cruise
- 2011 - Disneyworld
- 2012 - Alaskan Cruise
- 2013 - Fiji
- 2014 - Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 2015 - Hawaii (Oahu)
- 2016 - Mediterranean Cruise
- 2017 - Phuket, Thailand
- 2018 - Alaskan Cruise
- 2019 - Greek Isles Cruise
- 2020 - Hawaii (Maui)
Presenter and contributor at many local and national Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conferences and Conventions from 2007 – present
My experience with Meg Loven has been a very special one she is always willing to help if you have any questions. She is a very sweet person and has many great ideas. I always look forward to speaking with her even about gardening. I have never had any issue when ordering products. She is a great demonstrator.