What a great technique for stamps with lots of detail — especially if you don’t want to take the time to color them. The Regarding Dahlias stamp set is a terrific choice.
Double Stamping Technique:
- You’ll need squares of Whisper White card stock, plus darker mats for each (cut the mats 1/4″ bigger than the white pieces).
- Layer the white pieces together and stamp your image.
- Separate the white layers and mat them with the darker pieces.
- Assemble the pieces to match the image.
Like to see things by video? Here you go! I’ll show you step-by-step how to create this card from my November Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. Want to get your own kit and make this card at home? Click here for details on getting your own Kit.
(if the video doesn’t load for you, click here to view it directly on YouTube)
Like it? Try making a set of these cards as a fabulous teacher gift for Christmas!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.