Have you signed up yet? The first round of project kits already went in the mail — but I still have a kit for you!
Stamps in the Mail Club is a great way to expand your stamping supplies but USE what you get — with easy projects, pre-cut card stock, printed directions PLUS video tutorials.
Want to see a sneak peek of the November projects? Here’s a mini clip of what’s included and what you’ll make with your SITM Kit this month. (if the video doesn’t load for you, click here to view directly on YouTube)
Ready to join? For $45 for the November Kit, you’ll get about $30 in Stampin’ Up! product (~$40 value with tax & shipping!), plus all the project supplies pre-cut and bagged for all 3 cards and the “wow” note card gift set.
View the details on Stamps in the Mail Club here on my website or go ahead and use the button below to fill out the web form and request your November kit!
- After filling out the form, you’ll receive a PayPal request.
- Need to select an alternate product choice for something you already have? No problem – just let me know on your kit order webform or send me an email.
- Orders will be placed when payment is received and project kits will be mailed.
- Rather pay by check or credit card? No problem – just let me know on your kit order webform or send me an email.
- Please order no later than November 25, 2013.
I look forward to sharing some fun techniques with you and stamping with you by mail!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.