Stampin’ Write Markers: Marker to Stamp Technique
Have you used the Stampin’ Write Markers directly on your stamps? They’re a terrific tool, great for multi-color images.
Here are the project directions for the Marker to Stamp Technique on these cards:
- Take your markers and color directly on the stamps — as many colors as you like.
- When you’re ready to stamp, gently breathe over the stamp and your breath with reactivate any ink that may have begun to dry.
- Stamp on your card stock, and voila! Multi-color images!
Here are some samples using the Marker to Stamp Technique from my blog.
(click the images for the original blog posts)
Stampin’ Write Markers:
- have a narrow tip for fine lines and writing
- a high-quality broad tip for coloring on card stock or directly on your rubber stamp
- should be stored laying flat on their side
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.