Gotta love a sweet treat, right? I was so excited to see these Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies – they’re just like the little brother of the Curvy Keepsakes Die we had a few years ago. So ALL those ideas? Bring them back! Be sure to check out a few ‘older cousin’ ideas from my blog. Any of these would make terrific favors for a fall wedding or shower.
Improvements? This new version fits two boxes on a single sheet of cardstock. AND you don’t need to assemble the two halves of the box – just cut and fold! Plus there is a darling stamp set (buffalo check!!) to cover the sides of this Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box – one stamp per side and you’re ready to fold.
I do have a couple of tips for putting this box together.
Would you like to see it in action? You’ll also want to check out my tip for Inked Embossed Leaves, featuring the Gathered Leaves Die from the Come to Gather Holiday Catalog Suite. This project idea and video is a great bonus for my September 10 Tips Online Crafting Class – it’s not too late to get access to the class for free with your qualifying order!
Ready to craft? Order supplies from my online store and qualify for Stamp Club “To Go” Perks ($40 minimum order with hostess code XQ96E7TE) or September 10 Tips Online Crafting Class ($50 minimum order, hostess code AHTT2JTK), or get both if your order is $90 or more!
Supplies You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family and purchase at a discount!!
- Select Designer Series Papers from the Annual Catalog are on sale!
- No limits – get as many free packages as you like.
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (September: XQ96E7TE). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!