I’ve been promising more #DSPcardbase ideas this month, so here’s one with the gorgeous Noble Peacock Suite – mixed with the See a Silhouette Designer Series Paper.
Haven’t seen a DSP card base idea yet? These are my new favorite way to take advantage of beautiful double-sided papers, plus make the most of my stash of pretty papers.
Plus have you seen the DSP special going on during September? This is a great time to stock up on these pretty papers!!
Selected papers from the Annual Catalog (so they’ll be handy all year long) are available as a buy 3, get 1 free special during September only. I have tons of DSP ideas on my blog – so you’ll never be short of ways to use these great papers!
The feathers on this pretty peacock give you lots of coloring options, too. I particularly like combining a bit of purple in the tail feathers.
Remember that when you stamp with Classic Inks (the regular Stampin’ Up! ink pads), you’ll want to use Stampin’ Blends Markers for your coloring. The alcohol markers won’t smear the stamped images, so there are so many coloring technique opportunities! (Check out a few more Stampin’ Blends ideas and tutorials.)
Products You’ll Want for Crafting at Home (click images to shop online):
Shop the NEW Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family and purchase at a discount!!
Paper Pumpkin Kits – for HAND-made Halloween!
Shop online – Subscribe by September 10
- Love Halloween? You’ll love this special kit and super-creepy box!
- Includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box
- Order pre-paid codes in my online store, or subscribe directly at PaperPumpkin.com
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (September: AHTT2JTK). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!