When was the last time you made something and couldn’t believe how much FUN it was to assemble and then play with your finished project? The Squash Album Folding Card – or just plain Squash Album – is one of the most fun projects out there. Fun to create, fun to play with, and you better believe it’s fun to receive one!
Picture this project with your photos on the panels – triangle panels or just the square ones, and you can mix and match with any Designer Series Paper, so this project is a perfect fit for my 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper Hacks this month!
Ready to learn how to make this project? The steps are pretty simple, but you’ll likely find it easier to figure out from watching the video tutorial below. And you can always request my Stamps in the Mail Club kit for July, which includes this project plus 3 others that all feature the Tropical Chic stamp set.
This project is very adaptable. Just pick any size paper and adjust your layers to fit. Base paper squares here are 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″, but I’ve also done these as a fun folding album (fits more photos) with 12″ x 12″ paper squares as the base pages.
Ready to watch the details in action? Be sure to request your Stamps in the Mail Club kit when you’re done watching!
Be sure to request your Stamps in the Mail Club kit for July! Already have the stamp set? That’s no problem – just pick out alternate Stampin’ Up! product to include in your kit. I’ll send a custom invoice and you’ll be stamping in no time.
Products You’ll Need for Stamping at Home (click images to shop online):
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE special on Designer Papers!
Shop today to get these gorgeous papers!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (July: QVRRNWUJ). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
10 FREE Classic Stampin Pads – Join my family!
New demonstrator special – July 1 – July 31
- Been thinking about all the PERKS of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
- Thought about ordering with a Demonstrator Discount?
- Wish you had VIP access to new products and ideas?
- LovenStampsfuls family would love to welcome you!
- Starter Kit is $99 and includes $125 in product of your choice – PLUS $67.50 in FREE ink pads! Learn more about why you’d LOVE being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your JULY Kit!
Includes the Tropical Chic stamp set and three ink colors plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Tropical Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount – also available with Tropical Escape Suite Bundles!