I love a good crafting hack as much as the next person – so many good ideas out there, right? And if you’re not familiar with a term, a ‘crafting hack’ is like a ‘life hack’ except related to crafting. Life hacks are those things that make you smack your forehead and go, “Why didn’t I know that? What a brilliant idea!”
There’s no need to actually smack your forehead here, and besides, if you’re like me then you’d probably get ink on your face and no one wants that. But you’re going to want to file this idea away, because it’s a genius way to use your 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper efficiently. And by extension, that means ALL your Designer Series Paper, since it’s simple to cut your 12×12″ paper down to 6×6″.
6 x 6″ Designer Series Paper Crafting Hack – Supply List:
- 131527 – Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes (they come in Very Vanilla, too)
- 146916 – Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (or paper of your choice…buy 3, get 1 FREE in july!!)
- 126889 – Paper Trimmer
- Cutting directions: trim paper to 3″ x 3″ and select 2 pieces to use per card front
The video tutorial will show you just how simple it is to create this card with your 6×6″ paper…then just decorate as desired! Or better yet, request this month’s Stamps in the Mail Club kit and your supplies will arrive ready-to-stamp with everything you need!
Haven’t requested your Stamps in the Mail Club kit yet? I’d love to get one out to you!
Products You’ll Need for Crafting at Home (click links to shop online):
BUY 3, GET 1 FREE special on Designer Papers!
Shop today to get these gorgeous papers!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (July: QVRRNWUJ). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
10 FREE Classic Stampin Pads – Join my family!
New demonstrator special – July 1 – July 31
- Been thinking about all the PERKS of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
- Thought about ordering with a Demonstrator Discount?
- Wish you had VIP access to new products and ideas?
- LovenStampsfuls family would love to welcome you!
- Starter Kit is $99 and includes $125 in product of your choice – PLUS $67.50 in FREE ink pads! Learn more about why you’d LOVE being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your JULY Kit!
Includes the Tropical Chic stamp set and three ink colors plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Tropical Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount – also available with Tropical Escape Suite Bundles!