I can’t believe I didn’t take any pictures of our event! I must have been having too much fun to stop and think about it.
Last evening was my LovenStampfuls demo team’s “Cure the Cabin Fever – Creative Getaway.” Everyone entered with frosty fingers and lots of shivers, but left with hands warmed by the glow of papercrafting happiness! So picture a warm, bright room filled with stampers looking at displays, watching demonstrations and of course, STAMPING!
I do have one picture to share though – of one of the projects everyone made last evening. They turned out so well!! We made little post-it note holders with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch (133324) and the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper (132993). So cute! The idea for these came from across the ocean from Pootles (thanks!).
I know you want directions, so here you go!
Posh Post-It Purses: Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Cut your Designer Series Paper to 2″ x 5″
- Score at 1.5″, 2″, 3.5″ and 4″
- Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on one end (I did the 1″ end).
- Fold on the score lines and place the post-it notes. Wrap the ends around and squeeze the paper tightly.
- Use a pokey tool (okay, it’s officially a Paper Piercing Tool (126189)) to poke a light hole in the punch out from the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Insert a Candy Dots Brad Base (132293) in the hole. Add a Candy Dot or pearl to finish the base.
- Decorate as desired — the Petite Petals Punch Bundle (134822) is perfectly sized for these little treats!
Too cute!! Really, they’re sweet little treats — you could grab some valentine’s paper and whip them up in a few minutes for Friday! They would make perfect baby shower favors or wedding shower treats. Doesn’t everyone need a pack of post-it notes to stick in their purse?
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.