Do you know the secret that over 200 stampers know?? It’s no secret: Stamps in the Mail Club is a fabulous way to build your supplies, get inspired and actually STAMP something beautiful at home!!
There are only 4 times a year to jump in for Stamps in the Mail Club, and NOW is one of those times. During February, you can get a one-month “Try It” Kit for my Stamps in the Mail Club. Then in March when the next kit is ready to order, you can decide if you’d like to continue.
I’ve offered this Club for over 7.5 years, and have had over 200 happy stampers stamp with me by mail. I’d love to have you join us!
TESTIMONIALS for Meg’s Stamps in the Mail Club:
From Kay W: “I’m having a great time with the Stamps in the Mail Club! The instructions are clear, the projects are a lot of fun, and I couldn’t ask for a demonstrator who is more enjoyable and knowledgeable. I look forward to being a member for a long time to come!”
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
Here’s what Debbie K, a 14-round Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber had to say: “I really enjoy the Stamps in the Mail Club because everything you need for a project or card is right there–everything is pre-cut. The directions are clear and easy, and then you have the directions that you can use on future projects. I love it.”
And Dawn H, another Stamps in the Mail Club veteran shared this thought: “Stamps in the mail club is an awesome way to get creative ideas. A fabulous way to build up your supplies at little cost. Stamps in the mail is like taking a class, only you don’t have to leave the comforts of your home. Everything is delivered to your door. I highly recommend Stamps in the mail! Besides the demonstrator is awesome!”
How does Stamps in the Mail Club work?
Good question! Here’s what you need to know:
- Each month your cost is $45 and includes $30 in selected Stampin’ Up! products ($40 value with shipping/tax!). You can pay by PayPal, check or direct with a credit card.
- Already own something? No problem! Substitute anything you want.
- You’ll get two packages from me – UPS with your items from Stampin’ Up! and USPS with your project kits from me.
- Project kits are packaged individually and printed directions with photos are included.
- Next month, watch for my email and sign up for the next kit.
I have this month’s kits ready to go in the mail — does one of the kits have your name on it? You can still sign up! I knew this would be a popular set of Happy Watercolor projects, so I have an extra one for you.
So have you signed up yet??
I’m looking forward to stamping with you by mail!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.