What do we all need? More time. Really, who can’t agree with that?
The good news is that you CAN get more time. I can help you!
Think about the time you spend sitting down to craft. How much time do you spend:
- searching for coordinating materials?
- trying 3-4-5-6 different colors of designer paper to see what matches?
- deciding what die cut embellishment to add?
What if it was REALLY easy to skip all those steps? Hello!! More CRAFTING time to enjoy putting your projects together!
One of my favorite Spring Catalog products for making this easy is the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (see it online -131395). Here’s what you get:
- 9 embossed paper tags (the cute Crumb Cake ones)
- 9 fabric cover brads (*TIP* – dye them by pressing into your ink pad!)
- Precut paper flower pieces (tons and tons and tons of them)
- 9 pieces of Vanilla butcher’s twine
- “Just for You” wood-mount stamp (exclusive to this kit)
And the whole kit is only $12.95! Really, it’s pretty clever to put it all together and make it easy to use.
Love the designer paper in this project? It’s Summer Starfruit (to match the brad on the flower), and it’s from the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (SAB – free item with a $50 order– #127540).
(Or you could always sign up for my Stamps in the Mail Club, which is a whole set of projects ready-to-create, direct to your mailbox.)
Supplies: Stamps: Oh Hello, Inks: Calypso Coral, Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Accessories: Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, Rhinestone Jewels, Decorative Label Punch
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.