It’s Photo”WHAT”?? 🙂
Hot off the presses, there’s a new stamp type in town! Check out this great new addition to the Stampin’ Up! line-up.
(if you can’t view the video, click here to view this post on my blog).
Don’t they look cool? Here’s the low-down from Stampin’ Up!:
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp SetRecommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
What are you waiting for? Get yours today and try them out! For a 57 piece stamp set, the price is incredible – and for a petite alphabet that’s easy to line up? Definitely can’t beat it 🙂
The pennant stamp in this set is super-trendy — I’m looking forward to playing with it!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.