Today on Episode 93, we laughed, we cried and we started a weekend challenge. Who will you share with this weekend? Neighbor? Friend? Random person at a curbside pick-up?
Don’t you love when a creative occasion pops up and you have supplies on hand? These sweet (get it?) boxes made the perfect unexpected Valentine treat, with the Paper Blooms DSP and the Lots of Heart stamps and die bundle. These definitely aren’t limited to Valentine’s Day either. Got a favor-needing occasion coming up? These would make gorgeous wedding favors or baby shower favors – just pick your colors to match the occasion and tuck a themed treat inside the box.
The finished boxes are 4-1/16″ x 2-11/16″ x 1-1/2″ and they’re food-safe. Nice and sturdy to keep your treats safe, too.
Gather some treat supplies and sit down to create. Whatever you share, I’d love to hear about it!
Ready for the video tutorial? I’ll show you how to fold the Love You Always Treat Boxes (154285) plus a few extra tips on decorating.
Ready to stamp?
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link: https://s.tamp.in/aRL7y3
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home (click images to order online):
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!