In Episode 90 I showed you this Blending Brush Technique for ‘leveling up’ your stamped images. And in Episode 91 I introduced the Hidden Buckle Trifold Card. Today’s project combines both projects for a sweet Cute Fruit card that you’ll love. This simple stamping set will inspire you to stamp a card to share with a special friend.
Ready for the video tutorial? I’ll show you the Blending Brushes Direct-To-Stamp Technique plus a few extra tips.
Ready to stamp?
Supplies for this project can be found with Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link: https://s.tamp.in/B27_ag
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Tutorials are available through February 28!!
Shop the January-June and Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (RHYS3AXU). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family
Paper Pumpkin March 2020: Here’s to You!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Available with a Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin!