Need a way to package up some fun note cards? Here’s a nifty way to use envelopes to make a Card Portfolio in a jiffy! These would make great holiday gifts — just package up a few cards & envelopes. Teachers would LOVE to have a head start on their thank you notes for after Christmas!
Trying to decide on a stamp set? The Regarding Dahlias stamp set (130327) is a great one for all-occasions cards.
Card Portfolio Directions:
- Trim the flap from one envelope
- Trim just the gum strip from a second envelope
- Apply adhesive to the back of the remaining envelope flap and slide inside the first envelope
Want to see it in action? Here’s the Video Tutorial from my November Stamps in the Mail Club:
Looking for the little note card envelopes? They’re here in my online store: Mini Whisper White Square Envelopes (107309)
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout