Okay — what’s on trend right now? Let’s see… glitter (check!)… ruffles (check!)… chevrons (check!)… shine (check!)… yup, I guess they’re all here! This card was voted the most popular at my last Christmas Card Stamp A Stack. And more good news, they’re simple to do at home!
Here’s what you need:
- Cheers Single Stamp (134769)
- Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Chevron Embossing Folder (127749)
- Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- Coastal Cabana Ruffle Trim (130024)
- In Color Markers 2013-2015 (set of 5) (131260)
Too much fun! And the shape is square — good to switch up your card shape every now and then, just to try something different.
Ribbon Tips to Remember:
- The Ruffled Ribbon has a straight edge for glue – super convenient for attaching
- Use “green lid glue” (Tombow Multi Adhesive) for the best hold on the ruffled ribbon
- Run a tiny line of glue along the trim edge and bring your card stock up to the ribbon so you’re looking down on the front of the cards — much easier for getting an even amount of ruffle to show
Have fun with these!
Are you looking for more Christmas ideas?
- Check out my recent Christmas idea blog posts
- Sign up to get ideas in your email inbox — FREE with my 2013 Holiday Helper!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout