Quick poll – is it sunny or gray where you’re stamping right now? The good news is that the Sunburst Thinlits Die (140617) and the coordinating Sunburst Sayings stamp set (140725) put the power in your hands – make your own sunshine! This video tutorial will show you how to use the Paper Piecing Technique to build a gorgeous sunburst – all from one piece of Color Me Irresistible Specialty Paper (138439).
How to Create the Paper Piecing Sunburst
- Cut your sunburst with the Big Shot (or open your Stamps in the Mail Club packet and pull out the pre-cut pieces)
- Separate the triangles from the sunburst and gently sponge color onto the pieces
- Reassemble on a layer of Whisper White card stock
Or better yet – watch the video tutorial for details on how to get the best results from the sponging techniques. This kit is available as one of my 4 February Stamps in the Mail Club projects (exclusively available here at LovenStamps). Be sure to order your kit soon for best availability. Stamps, ink and all the pieces are included – just add your own adhesive and scissors.
Already have the ink or stamps? No worries – you can select anything you’d like instead from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and I’ll send you a custom invoice. Want to get a free Sale-A-Bration item with your kit? We can make that happen, too! Just select the Best Value Option when you request your kit.
So bring out the sunshine – there are so many great techniques for this die! Watch for more February Stamps in the Mail Club videos this week.
- Browse online and see the NEW products!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases – with a Demo Starter Kit BONUS during Sale-A-Bration!
Sign up today for your February Kit!
Includes the NEW Sunburst Sayings stamp set, 2 Classic Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
*BEST VALUE Option – Add the coordinating Sunburst Thinlits Die at a 30% discount!