Do you ever find yourself looking for something UNIQUE and DIFFERENT when you sit down to make a card? Have you tried a Window Sheet Card yet?? These are such a fun surprise for Aunt Suzy (or whoever is opening the card) and they’re super-simple to create.
Window Sheet Cards (a few secrets–shhh!)
- Use a Bone Folder to crease your window sheet – it makes the best fold.
- Your adhesive will show through the Window Sheet (114323), so remember to cover both sides of the card front, and both sides of the card back.
- SNAIL adhesive is perfect for attaching layers to the window sheet, but beware – it grabs really quickly, so place carefully!
This card features the Work of Art stamp set (134114), which is my hands-down favorite from the new catalog! It’s got great greetings and use-everywhere images all rolled into one set.
And the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack (133701) is the perfect size for these cards. It’s got 48 sheets (4 each of 12 double-sided designs) that are 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″. Just cut one of those sheets in half and you’ve got two pieces of paper, perfect to glue on the front and back side of your window sheet card base.
Want to make this card? You can! Two choices — one, order the supplies you need via my online store, or two, sign up for my June Stamps in the Mail Club kit and get everything you need (pre-cut, embellishments, stamps & ink included).
Here’s a video tutorial – see this card created! If you have trouble with the video, click here to see the video directly on my YouTube channel
If you make a Window Sheet card, I’d love to see it! Drop me a comment or post a photo on my LovenStamps Facebook page!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.