While you’re waiting for the Blendabilities Markers to be available for order*, here’s a fabulous, gorgeous, fun technique for you to try: Color Flow.
* if you just can’t wait for the markers, then join my Demonstrator team! You can get the Blendabilities NOW!
Color Flow Watercolor Technique
- Stamp and heat emboss a line image on Watercolor Paper with Black Embossing Powder.
- Use an AquaPainter with water to wet the entire image inside the lines.
- Use the AquaPainter tip to pick up small drops of ink from the lid of an ink pad and gently draw around the tips of the flower where ink will be darkest. Color will flow into the open spaces.
- Layer color as desired and allow to dry.
Voila! Love the colors? They’re from the NEW In Color Collection that debuted on June 2, 2014! Mmmmm… Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey — my two new favs!
This is the card I created for the card swap at our demonstrator Stamp & Share event last Friday evening. And I have another version that my stamp clubbers created last Wednesday at Stamp Club with Meg. It’s a beautiful technique!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.