- Stamp and use a Window Framelit to cut out your main image.
- Use the SAME size framelit to cut a hole in a contrasting piece of cardstock.
- Use the next size larger to cut around the hole, creating a ¼” frame piece.
- Score your card to open in the center, then attach the main image piece to the left flap.
- Close card and attach ¼” frame around main image, but adhere ONLY on right flap.
Other supplies for this card:
- Just Thinking stamp (see it online – 129940)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (see it online – 110755)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (SAB – free item – #127540)
- Sycamore Street Ribbons & Button Pack (SAB – free item – #130812)
Or would you rather watch a Video Tutorial?
Here’s one that I created for the same card, but using different Designer Series Paper — the More Amore Designer Series Paper (see the paper online – 129309).ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode
Note – if you can’t see the video, here’s the link.
Sign up now for Stamps in the Mail Club!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.