Why it’s a fun treat box that you can create with your Envelope Punch Board (133774)! Let me teach you how to make these sweet boxes. The size is perfect for a holiday lip gloss, a trio of Hershey’s Kisses or the gift that every teen loves… cash!
Wait, here’s another thought – what about a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription? That’s another great gift for anyone from the tween/teen age and on up! You can pick from a 1-, 3-, 6- or 12-month pre-paid subscription and order through my online store.
When you’ve ordered, you’ll get an email with a subscription code. Just print off the cute gift card in the email and add the code – then fold up the card and place it inside one of these treat packets!
Long & Skinny Envelope Punch Board Treat Box
- Begin with a 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper. Or for pre-cut papers, just grab a sheet from one of the Designer Series Paper Stacks – like the Trim the Tree DSP Stack (135824).
- Score the paper at 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 4-1/2″, 5 and 5-1/2″. Then rotate 90 degrees and score the other direction at 1″, 2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Now grab your Envelope Punch Board. Fold on one of the short score lines and punch the folded edge at 1-1/2″.
- Repeat for all the short score lines AND the unfolded edge of the 1″ section.
- Flip the paper over and punch again at 1-1/2″ on each folded score line from the opposite end.
- Fold on the score lines, adhere along the long edge with Sticky Strip.
- Slide your candy inside, then gently use the ribbon to tie up the box ends.
Now just decide who’s going to receive your cute treat!
Shop online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Shop at up to 80% off!
Current and retired items – shop early for best selection!