I love my Scallop Square Die (see it online – 115950). It’s one of my most-used Big Shot dies (see what I mean?). Last week I posted a project using the Reason to Smile stamp set, and I wanted to share a Video Tutorial on how to make the sweet lollipop treat.
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine (see it online – 113439)
- Simply Scored Tool (see it online – 122334)
- Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (see it online – 125586)
- Scallop Square Die (see it online – 115950)
- Make A Cake stamp set (see it online – c 126742 or w 126740)
Just grab your favorite color card stock and coordinating Designer Series Paper, and you’re all set! Love the paper in the background on my photos? It’s from the Patio Party Designer Series Paper (see it online – 126916) and I love it, too!
Here’s the Video Tutorial:
If you’re looking for some other video lessons, you can see more of them on my blog here.
Or more candy project ideas? They make great favors for showers or your next party (see some ideas)