Why send a “happy birthday” card when you could send a “happy happy HAPPY birthday” card??
This fun twist on a traditional card uses an pocket for a bonus treat. Want to give a gift card? This card is a terrific gift card holder! Just attach your gift card to the back of the pullout panel for a fun surprise. And then send it to me…because I like gift cards, too.
Here’s the 411 on supplies for this fun Pocket Card:
- Age Awareness stamp set (135381) – NEW and included with your July Stamps in the Mail Club Kit (yay!). It’s photopolymer, which means it’s 100% clear and fabulously easy to line up all those “happy happy happy’s”.
- 2014 – 2016 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (133654) – NEW and ALSO included with your July SITM Club Kit (double yay!). These colors are pre-selected to be perfect together – a color harmony that will always come through for you and your projects. And they’re super on-trend. You’ll start seeing them everywhere! (Like on that Honey Hello-colored Kia I spotted in town the other day).
- Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes (133766) – You’ve loved them for so long in Whisper White (see more ideas). Good news! They’re now available in über-neutral Kraft! I know, I know. I can hardly contain myself either.
- Cupcake Builder Punch (121807) – How can Punch Art be any simpler?? All the pieces are on one punch. Just punch & assemble. Oh wait – I know how it can be simpler. If you’re getting this kit via your July Stamps in the Mail Club, then you can skip the punch step! Your pieces will all be pre-punched for you with your kit.
Okay. Enough said, right? “Get to the video tutorial,” you say? Your wish is my command. Seriously. It’s called customer service.
Check out this pocket card design — step-by-step, through the magic of YouTube. If you’re viewing via email subscription, click here to see the post & video directly on my blog or here directly on YouTube
This is one of the 4 projects from my July Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. So if you’d like to make this baby at home (plus 3 other fun projects), then be sure to fill out the web form here. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice and your stamps, ink and projects kit will be on their way to your doorstep!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.