You’re going to FLIP for this fun card idea! And I promise that you’re going to LOVE the special coming in August if you don’t already own your Big Shot. Oh wait — if you own a Big Shot, you’re STILL going to love it.
So be sure to sign up for my email newsletter (box on my right blog column!) so you don’t miss any, ahem, important announcements.
Really, the steps are so simple that you’re going to kick yourself for not trying this sooner. Be gentle – you’re going to want to sit right down and get started on your own flip flop cards!
Here’s what you’ll need for making your own Flip Flop Cards (and while I’m always an “order now” kind of gal, maybe hang on until August 1 in this case…):
- Big Shot (113439) – Yes! You need this! Or I guess you can use your paper trimmer in a needless complicated measuring and scoring odyssey. Just kidding. It’s not that bad. You can do the same without the Big Shot, but my goodness, it’s so easy WITH a Big Shot that you’ll love me forever for suggesting you get one. Or pull just pull yours out.
- Magnetic Platform (130658) – Again, you can live without it, but are you really living? It’s kinda like sliced bread.
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits (130102) – They slice, they dice, they make great Flip Flop cards! And they match a ton of fun stamp sets, but they’re also a great foundation piece, like on this Age Awareness stamp set (135381) card here.
Or there’s an even simpler way to make this card… as one of your July projects in my Stamps in the Mail Club! Then all you have to do is stamp, assemble and impress your friends. You don’t even have to cut it yourself 🙂
Check out the video tutorial – I’ll take you through “how to make a Flip Flop Card” step-by-step! I’m all about making things SIMPLE, so don’t be expecting any complicated steps. Really.
See it step-by-step, through the magic of YouTube! Or view here directly on YouTube
This is one of the 4 projects from my July Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. So if you’d like to make this baby at home (plus 3 other fun projects), then be sure to fill out the web form here. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice and your stamps, ink and projects kit will be on their way to your doorstep!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.