Polka DOTS, that is.
But really, if you want to get up and dance, then I say go for it! For some reason I learned to polka when I was in college and I have to say that it’s an awfully fun dance. I have to yet to convince my kids to give it a try, but their non-polka days are numbered…
Anyway, you’re here for stamping tips, right? This card uses the new Age Awareness stamp set (135381) and the polka dots come from the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder (133739). Both are NEW in the catalog that debuted last month (browse online).
It’s a pretty simple card – and with a quick color change (or even leave them ‘as is’) this would be a great card for a guy.
But if you’d like to see it step-by-step, through the magic of YouTube, here’s your chance! If you’re viewing via email subscription, click here to see the post & video directly on my blog or here directly on YouTube
This is one of the 4 projects from my July Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. So if you’d like to make this baby at home (plus 3 other fun projects), then be sure to fill out the web form here. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice and your stamps, ink and projects kit will be on their way to your doorstep!
Frequently Asked Questions about Stamps in the Mail Club (or FAQ re: SITM)
- What if I have the stamp set/markers already? Easy! You just pick something else you’d like from the Stampin’ Up! catalog. If it’s more, I’ll just add the difference to your PayPal invoice.
- What if I don’t use PayPal? Also easy! You can send a check or I can take a credit card over the phone
- Do I get everything I’ll need in the package? Yes! Well, 2 packages. One from me and one direct from Stampin’ Up!. The only thing you’ll need on hand is adhesive and scissors. Everything else is pre-cut, pre-embossed, pre-punched, etc.
- What if I only want to do 1 month? That’s just fine! I’ll send an email each month with the supply list and project pictures. If you don’t want that kit, just send me a “no thanks” email. I promise to still be your friend 🙂
Are you ready? Can’t wait to begin? GREAT! Here are the details – click the “click here to order” button in the middle of the page and watch for the PayPal invoice in your email!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!
Shop online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.