I’m SO excited about this project for my new Stamps in the Mail Club Round!! Each month Club members make 3 cards plus a ‘wow’ fun project of some kind. I’ve been offering this club for over 4 years. Round 17 begins in September, so you can jump in and join the club right now!
The September month of the Stamps in the Mail Club will feature the exciting new PAISLEY PRINTS stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! HOLIDAY Mini Catalog (debuts on September 1st). Be the first to create beautiful projects with a new stamp set!
In September, the “wow” project will be a set of Twist Gift Boxes featuring the NEW CANDY WRAPPER DIE for the Big Shot. You don’t have to own a Big Shot to participate in the Stamps in the Mail Club though–your supplies will come pre-cut and ready to use.
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for September, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.