Today’s the day!! I’m off to Salt Lake City for the annual Stampin’ Up! Convention, which begins Thursday. Be sure to watch my blog for updates and pictures!
Don’t miss out: Did you know that you can receive my blog updates in your email inbox each day for free? It’s easy! Just use this link:
Subscribe to LovenStamps – The Blog –Meg Loven, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator by Email
The boxes I’m showing you today are my roommate gifts — little treats to share. I used the Tag A Box Bundle (see it online). The bundle is great! It includes all the pieces above except for the Silver Glimmer Paper and the Simply Pressed Clay (see it online) that I shaped with the Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Molds (see them online).
Want a few tips on using the Simply Pressed Clay? It’s perfect when you need an embellishment but don’t have the right color.
Simply Pressed Clay Tips & Tricks
- Color clay with 1-2 drops of Classic Ink Refill
- Place clay in a baggie and knead the baggie to keep fingers ink-free
- Use the smallest amount of clay to fill the mold – more is not better
- Press the mold on a piece of paper to release – let the clay dry on the paper completely, then remove and add to your project
- Or press clay into mold, then stretch and bend the silicone mold to release clay
- Keep pouch and colored clay sealed tightly
Can’t wait to see what all else I learn at the Stampin’ Up! Convention this week — I look forward to sharing more ideas with you!