Last two days to get this pretty paper! The Ringed with Nature stamp and die bundle from the July-December Mini Catalog plus the Rings of Love DSP Sale-A-Bration item give you options for fall and Christmas crafting. Today’s 6×6 Designer Series Paper treat holder is a staple for all year long.
I’ll share some extra tips for custom sizing on this quick treat pouch, as well as showcase the rings embossing folder and how it fits with the die to cut and emboss at the same time.
Directions for 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Treat Holders
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 6” x 6”.
- Fold 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper in half to make a triangle.
- With triangle on table (longest edge towards you), fold the left corner across to the right side so that the top edge is a horizontal line. OR, make a small mark 2 ½” from the top of the big triangle, then fold the left corner across to match.
- Bring the right corner across and crease.
- Fold the top edge down and crease to hold the treat pocket in place. Usually no adhesive is necessary.
That’s it! Grab some paper and get folding!
The Rings of Love paper and other SAB items are available are while supplies last OR through August 31 – when they’re gone, they’re GONE. So don’t miss out on this pretty Sale-A-Bration selection!
Today’s project is one that I’ve featured in my August LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials. Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Simple Sweets: 6×6 DSP Folded Treat Pouches Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with August hostess code ZKTKRJCQ for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Ringed With Nature Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code ZKTKRJCQ)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. August Rings of Love Tutorials are available through August 31.
Shop the NEW Sale-A-Bration and July-December Mini Stampin’ Up@ Catalogs, new suites and collections are available now!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use August Hostess Code (ZKTKRJCQ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get the exclusive Making Plans Collection for free with your Starter Kit!
Paper Pumpkin September 2022: sign up by September 10
- Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutley adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin