The sweet Happier Than Happy stamp set and coordinating Happy Forest Dies will provide all the happy forest friends that you need – and paired with the Celebrations Tag Dies, you’ll be able to make this adorable z-fold gift card surprise card. Share a special thank you or create a birthday or special occasion celebration with a sweet treat tucked inside.
Note that the Happy Forest Dies have just gone out of stock today – they’ll be back though! Look for them during the week of September 19. And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to remind you!
The possibilities are endless for the forest friends in the Happier Than Happy stamp set – this fox, owlet and friendship bear pair perfectly with the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper for today’s card.
With layering elements from the Celebrations Tag Dies, it’s easy to create the scalloped border layer for the front of the card, and add the pouch element to hold the gift card inside.
Not giving a gift card? Just layer the bear die cut and hearts directly inside the card.
Today’s project is one that I’ve featured in my September LovenStamps Monthly Tutorials – and the Happy Forest Dies should be available for ordering during the week of September 19. If you’d like to get a head start on your stamping, the Celebrate with Tags Bundle and the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper are available right now.
Each month I carefully select a group of coordinating supplies – stamps, ink, papers and embellishments – then design 4 fabulous projects using only those products. You’ll love crafting these 4 projects at home! You can follow along with the monthly LovenStamps Project Tutorial videos, or you can follow the directions in my printable PDF tutorials – a new tutorial set is available for free each month when you order any amount of products in my online Stampin Up store. (Or you can purchase the PDF tutorials in my LovenStamps Etsy shop.)
Gift Card Surprise – Happy Forest Friends: Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
Add items to your cart with September hostess code E9FKPBDK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Happy Forest Friends Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code E9FKPBDK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. September Happy Forest Friends Tutorials are available through September 30.
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use September Hostess Code (E9FKPBDK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator!
Paper Pumpkin September 2022: sign up by September 10
- Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutley adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin