Looking for a quick treat holder? Something fun that you can make up with spare Designer Series Paper that you might have in your stamping supplies? These are a quick and easy treat that’s the perfect size for using up double-sided scrapbooking paper.
Love this paper in particular? You can get it as a FREE selection during Sale-A-Bration (one free gift for every $50 you purchase). Just add $50 to your shopping cart in my online store, then pick your free item and it will ship with your order. (And be sure to use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (January: BXB3WAUP). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!)
Directions for 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Treat Holders
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 6” x 6”.
- Fold 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper in half to make a triangle.
- With triangle on table (longest edge towards you), fold the left corner across to the right side so that the top edge is a horizontal line. OR, make a small mark 2 ½” from the top of the big triangle, then fold the left corner across to match.
- Bring the right corner across and crease.
- Fold the top edge down and crease to hold the treat pocket in place. Usually no adhesive is necessary.
That’s it! Grab some paper and get folding!
And of course if you’re loving the hot air balloon – Lift Me Up – stamping projects that I’m sharing this month, be sure to check out my Stamps in the Mail Club kit!
Sale-A-Bration Time! FREE STAMPS!
Shop and select a FREE set for every $50 you order!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (January: BXB3WAUP). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- Download the Sale-A-Bration catalog here
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your January Kit!
Includes the Lift Me Up stamp set, Enamel Shapes and ink, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Up & Away Framelit Dies at a discount!