Sometimes you need a card for a special purpose – like one that will stand up and continue to share cheer from a table or counter. For occasions like this, an Easel Card is the perfect ‘fun fold’ card layout.
This card features the Needle & Thread stamp set from the Needlepoint Nook product suite. Such pretty and detailed floral images! And the designer series paper is a perfect complement.
Simple Steps to Fold an Easel Card
- Cut card stock base layer to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″.
- Fold in zig-zag as shown below.
- Cut card front layer to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and use Tear N Tape Adhesive to adhere to folded card base.
You can also check out a few more Easel Card ideas from my blog.
Ready to see the steps in action? My video tutorial will teach you how to make an Easel Card with simple step by step directions.
Kits for this project (plus 3 others with the Needle & Thread stamp set) are available as part of my February Stamps in the Mail Club kits – request your kit online and get all the pieces, ready to create!
Supplies You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click photos to order online):
Sale-A-Bration is HERE!
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (February: JSD63MJA). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your FEBRUARY Kit!
Includes the Needle & Thread stamp set, Old Olive Linen Thread and three Stampin’ Spots plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Needlepoint Elements Framelits Dies to your kit at a discount!