Sometimes a simple trick makes all the difference between “aha!” and “oh no!” This trick for cutting your own custom banner tails is exactly one of those that you absolutely need for your stamping tool box. No tools required!
Have you ever tried to cut the banner tail and ended up trimming one side, then another, trying to even up the sides? Pretty soon your banner is half the length it started…in an attempt to make the two angles match.
Watch the video tutorial to see this Stamps in the Mail Club card in action, but here’s the simple how-to for cutting your own banners.
How to Cut Custom Banners
- Make a cut up the center of the rectangle.
- Cut from one corner to the top of the cut.
- Cut from the other corner to the top of the cut. Voila!
I know – hard to believe it’s so simple, right? The good news is that I share lots of tricks like that in my Stamps in the Mail Club videos. And you can still get this March kit (while supplies last) to make this project along with 3 others.
Do you love the projects you’re seeing here? Ready to order your own Stamps in the Mail Club kit? Great! Just click over for the details and to request your kit! Be sure to check out the Best Value Option, too, and add the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount.
- SHOP – every $50 earns a FREE stamp set!
- HOST – parties or orders over $250 earn a BONUS $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
- JOIN – Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases – AND a $30 Demo Starter Kit BONUS during Sale-A-Bration!
- Only available through March 31 – SHOP NOW!
Sign up today for your March Kit!
Includes the NEW Rose Wonder stamp set, Stampin’ Write Marker, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
*BEST VALUE Option – Add the coordinating Rose Wonder Thinlits Dies at a 30% discount!