Who says this set is only for Christmas? Absolutely not! (Hint hint – that’s mistake #1.) So Many Stars and the Stitched Stars Dies are perfect for all celebrations – birthday cards, occasions for congratulations, special recognitions – you’ll love having this star set to end all star sets in your crafting tool box.
The largest star is 3 7/8″ across, and there are 23 dies in the set, including the fabulous star swirls. Did you see my pop-up card video tutorial with the swirl?
The greeting I added to this project is from the Praiseworthy Prose stamp set – a great one to have on hand for special occasions. Remember to look at greetings from other stamp sets – because mixing and matching greeting sets means that you can use any image for a totally different occasion. (Hint hint – that’s mistake #9.)
And inside your card, don’t forget to make the most of die cuts! Since I created a negative space star on the card front, the leftover star cut-out was perfect for the inside of this card. (Hint hint – you’ll want to remember this tip for mistake #3.)
Today is the last day to place a November order in my online store and earn my November So Many Stars Tutorial Pack download for free. And on Tuesday I’ll be mailing out my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” to all the lucky stampers who qualified for those Make N Take kits by ordering at least $50 from my online store this month! (PS – it’s not too late to place your order and get card kits in your mailbox this week!)
Ready to see this celebration card created in real-time? I’ve got a special video tutorial – 13 Common Mistakes that Stampers Make (And How To Avoid Them). Do you make any of these mistakes? I’ll give you tips for how to fix these issues – and make the most of your stamping.
For more So Many Stars videos from LovenStamps, be sure to check my blog and follow LovenStamps on Facebook for notifications. I have 3 more projects shared with you this month, all featuring the Stitched Stars Dies and coordinating stamp set (see ALL the videos).
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. Today is the LAST day for November!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (BJFVW4F4). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Ideas & inspiration at your fingertips – any time you want!
- Qualify to get this tutorial bundle for FREE by ordering the Christmastime Is Here stamp set & coordinating dies.
- All projects feature the Christmastime Is Here stamp set and coordinating dies, plus products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite. Check the shopping list for the items you’ll need to complete projects in the tutorial!