Tags on cards are everywhere. Talk about a trend, this design element helps to create a strong focal point for stamped images and punch pieces. And with the Tag Topper Punches, I have a special trick: how to create custom reinforcements!
Simple circle reinforcements? I think not.
These are so much prettier – and so simple!
Plus adding another copper element (love those Copper Foil Sheets) helps to bring the card together visually.
Wondering how I made these? The steps are simple!
How to Create Customer Tag Topper Punch Reinforcements
- Punch your tag (cut paper to 2″ wide and punch with Tag Topper Punch).
- Punch the contrasting color paper (cut paper to about 3/4″ wide and punch again).
- Adhere the pretty accent to the tag.
Simple, right? There are a couple of tricks to lining it all up – so be sure to watch the video tutorial for those details.
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. December Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use December Hostess Code (JCMRDMVZ). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Beginning December 3, save BIG on select surplus and retiring items!
- Details on December 3 – shop early for best selection and remember to use the LovenStamps December Hostess Code (JCMRDMVZ) and be rewarded for your loyalty!