Simple pop-up cards? And how-to-make directions in a video tutorial? Yes, please! The So Many Stars combination of stamps and cutting dies is just begging to be turned into an easy pop-up card.
With the zig-zag scoring method, it’s quick and easy to add pop-up elements in the center of the card.
For this fun Designer Series Paper card (yes, it’s a #dspcardbase – one of my favorites!), you’ll want to cut your paper to 4″ x 12″, then score every 1/2″: 5″, 5 1/2″, 6″, 6 1/2″ and 7″. Zig zag fold along the score lines to create a “W”, then add Tear Tape in the center crease to add the pop-up element from the Stars Dies.
Want to see it in action? Perfect! I have a video tutorial with all the steps included. If you’d like the printable tutorial, that’s also available as a perk of ordering through my online Stampin’ Up! store during the month of November, along with 3 other projects featuring the So Many Stars bundle and a limited selection of supplies – perfect for creating your own projects at home.
You can even qualify for LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” each month with your order – and for November orders, you’ll receive the pre-cut card materials for 2 of the projects in the So Many Stars card tutorials.
For more So Many Stars videos from LovenStamps, be sure to check my blog and follow LovenStamps on Facebook for notifications. I have 3 more projects to share with you this month, all featuring the Stitched Stars Dies and coordinating stamp set.
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order.
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use November Hostess Code (BJFVW4F4). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Ideas & inspiration at your fingertips – any time you want!
- Qualify to get this tutorial bundle for FREE by ordering the Christmastime Is Here stamp set & coordinating dies.
- All projects feature the Christmastime Is Here stamp set and coordinating dies, plus products from the Christmastime Is Here Suite. Check the shopping list for the items you’ll need to complete projects in the tutorial!