Happy Hearts Day! For last minute Valentine gift ideas, create today’s Simple Scallop Treat Truffle Box (ideal for 2 Lindor Truffles). With two versions to choose from, try the Sweet Talk DSP wrap for today and the Daffodil Afternoon (a Sale-a-bration selection) for springtime treats. Either way, the perfect die cut greeting comes from the All Together Suite.
I’ll share more details on the Valentine version in today’s video tutorial (check it out below). But here are some close up photos of the Daffodil Truffle Treat Box – I love the way the 2 candies fit perfectly inside the box, and the wrap dresses up the whole project. Who says you need a special occasion to share a candy treat box with someone special?
Share a treat with a friend any time this spring or even use them for sweet Easter table favors – definitely not just for Valentine’s Day!
These sunny daffodils from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog and the coordinating Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper (a Sale-a-bration selection) can be used with the stamped daffodils and colored, or assembled with the die cut daffodil shapes, but today’s project is a great way to feature a single blossom without needing to die cut a full field of flowers.
Include one more SAB item with the Special Moments stamp set greetings to make the most of the daffodils for so many occasions.
DIY Directions to Make a Lindor Truffle Treat Box
- Cut the largest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Score at 1″ from all 4 sides.
- Cut score lines at narrow ends to next score line (1″ cuts).
- Add strong adhesive such as SEAL+ or Tear n Tape to one panel at each end. Fold ends and press to adhere.
- Cut designer series paper wrap to 2″ x 6″ and use fingers to crease at bottom edges. Attach at top and decorate.
Here’s the back view on these treats – the video tutorial will show you how I created the daffodil embellishments and tag:
Get the supplies for two Daffodil Daydream cards in the mail – pre-punched and pre-diecut, with February LovenStamps Card Kits ‘to go’, free with a $50 order in my online store this month.
Have you seen the Sale-A-Bration perks yet? SO many fun items that you can earn for free – including today’s Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper! And be sure to check out my other Daffodil Daydream project ideas. I’ll be sharing 4 coordinating projects (plus a bonus #5) using this set of supplies, which you can get as LovenStamps PDF Tutorials during February, free with any sized order in my online store. And if you go ahead and select at least $50 in products to earn your free Sale-A-Bration selection, then you’ll also get my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” for February, along with your LovenStamps Perks Points!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy – including the 4 (plus a bonus #5) Daffodil Daydream Tutorials for February 2022.
Fun Fold Z-Card with Daffodil Afternoon Sale-A-Bration DSP – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Daffodil Daydream & Daffodil Afternoon Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (C237S4KK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: