For an absolutely beautiful technique, try heat embossing on vellum cardstock, then coloring with Stampin Blends — with one important tip: color on the BACK of the vellum. This technique goes beautifully with line art images such as the watercolor In the Moment stamps – reminding us all to take a moment to relax and recover. Do you know someone who could use this card?
The pretty soft colors created with the stained glass technique are a perfect match for the Heart & Home Suite – the Heart & Home Doilies and the colors from the Designer Series Paper and the Cards & Envelopes.
Stampin Directions: Faux Stained Glass Technique
- Stamp a line art image in Versarmark Ink on Vellum Cardstock.
- Heat emboss with black embossing powder (Basics Embossing Powders).
- Use Stampin’ Blends Markers to color on the back side of the vellum.
- Strategically position Mini Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the colored image to the card.
Like to see the project in action? The video tutorial below will walk you through the process of creating your own faux stained glass art.
Only a few days left for Sale-A-Bration perks! SO many fun items that you can earn for free. And be sure to check out my February Daffodil Daydream project ideas. I’ll be sharing 4 coordinating projects (plus a bonus #5) using this set of supplies, which you can get as LovenStamps PDF Tutorials during February, free with any sized order in my online store. And if you go ahead and select at least $50 in products to earn your free Sale-A-Bration selection, then you’ll also get my LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” for February, along with your LovenStamps Perks Points!
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy – including the 4 (plus a bonus #5) Daffodil Daydream Tutorials for February 2022.
Faux Stained Glass Technique – Stampin’ Up! Video Tutorial
Add items to your cart with February hostess code C237S4KK for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Daffodil Daydream & Daffodil Afternoon Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Hostess code C237S4KK)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. February Daffodil Daydream Tutorials are available through February 28.
Shop online – January 4 to February 28, 2022 – get FREE Stampin’ Up! products when you shop!
- Shop early for the best chance at papers, kits, and embellishments retiring soon.
- Available While Supplies Last!
- When you order: use February Hostess Code (C237S4KK). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
I’d love to have you join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator Family!
- Join me and my team of demonstrators – located all over the US.
- From Jan 4 to Feb 28, get the $99 Starter Kit — including $126 in Stampin’ Up! catalog products of your choice, PLUS TWO BONUS Free Stamp Sets!! Shipping is free!
- SO many perks available – early access to new items, discounts on your purchases, be sure to check out all the goodies!
- Happy Shoppers are welcome!
- Or try something new – I’m happy to help you build your creative business!
- Learn more and get started by ordering your kit today: