Like the Gift Box above? I loved it when I saw it at the Stampin’ Up! Leadership conference in Orlando in January (another fun demonstrator perk!). So my thank you gift for a fabulous Sale-A-Bration this year is an Idea & Inspiration sheet for this project.
Contact me for my free Idea & Inspiration Sheet: the Pretty Petites Gift Box Project Tutorial (pdf).
Here’s what you need to complete this project:
- Petite Curly Label Punch (129405) – Free during SAB 2013*
- Pretty Petites stamp set (129642) – Free during SAB 2013*
- ** Only until March 22, 2013!
- Curly Label Punch (119851) – $16.95
- Kraft Gift Boxes (124106) – $2.95
- Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders (129383) – $7.95
- Gusseted Cello Bags (127850) – $3.95
- Coordinating card stock colors & designer series paper
- Coordinating Stampin’ Write Markers
- Assorted Embellishments
I appreciate all you blog readers – thanks for your visits and comments! And thank you for your Stampin’ Up! orders, too. If you already have the Pretty Petites stamp set or the Petite Curly Label Punch, you’ll be set to make these sweet gift boxes.
If you don’t have them yet, you can still place an online order (it’s easy!) through my store and get them for free. But only today or tomorrow — because Sale-A-Bration ends at 11 pm (MT) on March 22nd!
And don’t forget that I have another tutorial gift for you when you place an online order with me during Sale-A-Bration (watch your email for the bonus tutorial).
Sign up now for Stamps in the Mail Club!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.