I’ve been seeing these Pop-Up Box cards around for the last couple of months. But honestly, the first time I looked at one, I thought, “No way.” I figured they were way too complicated for my tastes. I’m a fan of simple stamping. But then I finally saw one created in person at our demonstrator Stamp & Share event last month, and I was inspired! I couldn’t wait to get home and make one myself!
I changed the dimensions a bit from what I was shown — again, simple for me, thanks. Since then, I’ve designed several… you might say they are a bit of an addiction for me now! And I’m in love with this card, using elements from the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit (133329) and elements from my March Stamps in the Mail Club card kit, including the Says It All stamp set (133173).
Actually, if you purchase the March SITM kit, you’ll be making this card at home!
Would you like to see it in action? Here’s a video tutorial on creating this fun Pop-Up Box Card (made simple). Because you know me… if there’s way to simplify, I’m all for it!
If you have trouble viewing the video, click here to see video directly on my YouTube channel
Need my Pop-Up Box Card dimensions again?
- The main card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (yup, a simple half sheet).
- The scoring is at 2, 4, 6 and 8″ (again, simple).
- Turn the card sideways and score in the middle at 2 3/4″ (siiiimple…)
- The insert piece is 2 3/4″ x 3″ and you’ll score at 1/2″ and 2-1/2″.
See? It’s painless! Believe me, if I can do it, then you can do it 🙂 And it’s even easier if you just get my March Stamps in the Mail Club Kit.
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.