This set is SO flexible! If you didn’t sign up for Stamps in the Mail Club last month, you’ll want to just place your own order to add Owl Occasions (see it online) to your stamp collection.
I used the Scalloped Tulle from the Holiday Catalog to make the sweet ‘skirted’ edge on the Love You card.
- Using Sticky Strip, place a line of adhesive around the back edge of your card stock. On curves, curve the Sticky Strip by allowing the adhesive to pucker a bit.
- Remove the red backing from the Sticky Strip.
- Fold the Scalloped Tulle nearly in half, so one side is a bit longer than the other. This will give a fuller effect when ruffled, since both edges will be visible.
- Begin to press the Tulle into the Sticky Strip, pressing about ½” of tulle into the tape, then moving the free end away from you. Press another ½” in place, then move the free end of the tulle towards you. Press another ½” in place, then move the free end of the tulle away again. Press again. Changing the direction of the tulle as you press will create extra depth to the ruffles.
- Continue until you reach the end of the tape and trim tulle at end.
Here are more project ideas on my blog using the fun Owl Occasions stamp set!