Hot off the press! If you haven’t seen these little plants yet, you’re going to want to take a look. I have to admit that pages 20-21 with the Oh So Succulent Garden Suite were my LEAST favorite in the 2017 Occasions Catalog when I first saw the catalog at OnStage last fall. But guess what? They’re now among my VERY favorites! AND they’re featured for my March Stamps in the Mail Club projects.
What changed? Here are my top 5 reasons that I’m in love with this stamp set and product suite.
Top 5 Reasons to Love the Succulent Garden Suite
- Seriously sweet die cut plants – they’re adorable. And oh so popular!
- Those sweet plants? They’re SO easy! There’s a die for each size in the plant, so only run your card stock through the Big Shot ONCE and they’re ALL cut and ready to use.
- The colors are amazing together. Old Olive, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum are soft, sweet colors that look beautiful in person (I hear it all the time… “I love that! It looks so much better than in the catalog!”).
- The stamp set has a terrific variety of greetings – including Mother’s Day, birthday and anniversary/wedding wishes.
- Two step stamping is always gorgeous. With the photopolymer stamps, it’s SO easy to line up the outline and the inner color on the flowers and succulents. These are so much fun to mix and match.
Like I said, the Oh So Succulent stamp set and the matching Succulent Garden Framelits Dies are at the top of my list this month – so much that I’m featuring them for my March Stamps in the Mail Club.
Do you love easy stamping? Do you like when all the pieces are cut and coordinated and ready to use? Does this sweet succulent gift box call your name because you NEED to make your own?
You’ll want to request your Stamps in the Mail Club kit for March – including all the pieces for the succulent gift box and the stamps and ink you’ll need for the projects.
Already own the stamp set or ink colors? No problem! Just fill out the form to request your kit and select an alternate product from the Stampin’ Up! catalogs. I’ll send a custom PayPal invoice for whatever you’d like to get with your kit.
And watch for my video tutorial on making all 4 of these projects later in March!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Sale-A-Bration Time! FREE STAMPS!
Shop and select a FREE set for every $50 you order!
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (March: U94WU9BF). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
- Download the Sale-A-Bration catalog here
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your March Kit!
Includes the Oh So Succulent stamp set, 2 ink spots, Gold Metallic Thread, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Get the coordinating Succulent Garden Dies at a discount!