Do you love to wish people a happy birthday on Facebook? If you’re looking for a fun way to send special wishes to your friends, here’s an idea using My Digital Studio!
I created this little note to post on a friend’s FB wall. Word art is sooooo popular right now – try using MDS2 to create a fun greeting to share. Here’s how I made this one:
- I started with the “Celebrate Any Day” designer template for a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2″ card (it’s a Digital Download set that you can download and add to your MDS or MDS2 program – see it online)
- After creating the project, I used “Change Project Size/Type…” under the Edit menu and converted it to a Custom Project that was 3 x 3″.
- The heart embellishment only came in chocolate and green, so I recolored it to match the banner (love that NEW MDS2 feature!)
- I added some drop shadows, a voice bubble and a stamped greeting
- Last, I used the “Share Project” tool to export my creation as a .jpg and then posted it to my friend’s wall! Happy Birthday greetings!!
So next time you want to write a Happy Birthday post, here’s my challenge to you — create it with MDS2 and share your digital love!!
Looking for more information about My Digital Studio? Here’s a link to more details on my blog. Or already using MDS? Don’t miss out on the sale on Print Products & Digital Downloads during August!!
Wondering where the digital stamps and embellishments are from? Here’s my digital supply list:
Celebrate Every Day – pennant happy
Celebrate Every Day – pennant birthday
Celebrate Every Day – stripes pool party
Rock-a-Bye – heart 4 (re-colored)
Celebrate Any Day – birthday is tops, Color = 11,54,59
Oval Bubble Punch, Fill Color = 250,129,0