When the Mountain Air and matching Majestic Mountain Dies first arrived on my stamp table, I wasn’t quite sure what to do with them. Fortunately, cards with this bundle pretty much design themselves. I encourage you to stamp, die cut and throw some pieces together. You’ll find that the pieces are perfectly designed for building gorgeous scenes.
If you’re looking for a little more guidance on creating though, I’m happy to help. First, you can watch the video tutorial below for step-by-step walkthrough on how to make this card at home. Second, you can check out my tips for mixing and matching products between bundles or suites.
Mixing is great, but you’ll want to be sure to have enough matching to tie your elements together.
Tips for Projects with Mix & Match Suite Supplies
- Match: overall theme of the project. Will it be masculine? Feminine? Child-like? Elegant? Be sure the stamps, colors and papers all fit your theme.
- Mix: stamps and papers. Everything doesn’t have to be from a single suite, although certainly within each Stampin’ Up! Suite you know that you’ll be able to pull any 3-4 elements and come up with a perfect project. (That’s why suites are so powerful!)
- Match: colors between stamps and designer series papers. Pick your colors from the DSP you select and stick with them for your stamping. Too many colors confuses the eye.
- Match: your focal point. Papers, embellishments and stamped images should all ‘point’ to the focal point of your project. The place where these pieces cross over each other creates a natural focus, and that’s a great place to add an embellishment like the Leaves Trinket shown here.
Ready to create? The card is one of the two that you’ll receive as a Card Kit from my March LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you qualify with a $50 order (before shipping/tax) in my online store. Order the Mountain Air stamp set and ink you’ll need to make this card and my Stair Step Card, or order whatever you want – the choice is yours.
Ready to stamp? Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. March Tutorials are available now!!
Products You’ll Want for Stamping at Home (click images to order online):
Shop online – it’s the MOST wonderful time of the year!
- Perfect seasonal Stamps, papers and embellishments from the January/June 2020 Catalog
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration catalog selection for EVERY $50 you order
- When you order: use March Hostess Code (4FHRUJAP). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
- Last chance at the special offers during Sale-A-Bration only: FREE mini paper cutter, 6×6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a FREE stamp set of your choice! Only until March 31! Learn more