Sometimes it’s fun to make a card that will never go through the mail — something special that you’d include with a package or hand to a special friend. This month at Stamp Club we made Jumbo Sticky Round flowers (see the Rounds online) with the Flirtatious Designer Fabric (see it online – 122335) and attached them to hand-made vellum envelopes (vellum card stock – 101856).
Jumbo Sticky Round Flower Directions:
- Begin with a 1 ¼” x 27” strip of fabric.
- Twist one end of the fabric to about ¼” wide and tie a small knot.
- Press the knot into the center of a Jumbo Sticky Round
- Continue twisting the fabric and pressing into the Sticky Round. Turn the Sticky Round and the flower will grow.
- Peel from the backing paper and add to a die cut flower layer or a punched circle.
The vellum envelope opens and a regular note card fits inside – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. The You Are Loved stamp set (see it online – 123779) is a great one for collage stamping.
Looking for more Valetine ideas? Get some Valentine inspiration from my blog.
Stamps: You Are Loved; Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo; Paper: Vellum Card Stock, Whisper White, Pool Party; Accessories: Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Twitterpated Designer Series Fabric, Wisteria Wonder Baker’s Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate