I’ve gotten so many emails in the last 3 weeks, asking when my Stamps in the Mail Club will be ready to announce… drumroll please… it’s here! For this round, Stamps in the Mail will be a 2-month Club, for the months of June & July. And you’re going to LOVE the chance to get NEW stamps, NEW ink pads and NEW In Color Markers!
I’m excited to announce that we’ll be featuring a NEW stamp set — Betsy’s Blossoms, and June Kits will also include a NEW Basic Black ink pad. As always, if you’d rather pick another item, that’s fine, but I think you’ll like the gorgeous images that the NEW ink pads produce. (learn more about the new ink pads)
In the July Kit for Stamps in the Mail Club, you’ll get ANOTHER new stamp set — Itty Bitty Banners, plus the NEW In Color Markers for 2012-2014!!
So… What is Stamps in the Mail Club?
Delivered right to your doorstep–it’s the stamps, inks and accessories you need to complete these projects. Plus printed directions, exclusive Video Tutorials and pre-cut, pre-embossed card stock, ready-to-stamp! It’s my Stamps in the Mail Club, and you can sign up today! Here are the 4 projects you’ll make with your supplies and your Month 1 (June) Club Kit:
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for a special 2 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the special 2-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
Here’s a review from a past Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber:
From Jill F: “[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club.”
You can subscribe to the special 2-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for June, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.
Ready to sign up now? Need more details? Click here and use the big “email Meg” button to request your Paypal Invoice!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!