Seriously – why pick sides? It’s like picking between your two kids…there’s just no contest. You love both kids the same. That’s how I feel about Designer Series Paper sometimes – especially the new Frosted Floral sheets from the Holiday Catalog. They’re FROSTED – like shiny – and it’s awful to have to cover one side up by gluing it down!
This card is the perfect solution. Have your cake and eat it, too.
Double-Sided Cards for Double-Sided Paper
- Cut card base layers to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (Shaded Spruce) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (Mint Macaron)
- Cut Frosted Floral Designer Paper to 4″ x 8″ and fold in half.
- Add Whisper White inner layer cut to 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
Decorate as desired (or get a Stamps in the Mail Club kit and make the card exactly as shown)
I’ll give a few more cutting tips in the video tutorial – including how to make the most of a 12×12″ piece of Designer Series Paper. When you can see both sides, you want to use every square inch, right?
Looking for another way to show both sides of your favorite Designer Series Paper? Try a Window Sheet Card Base!
Ready to stamp? Be sure to request your kit. Already own the Takeout Treats stamp set? No problem – just request your kit and select different Stampin’ Up! product to include with your project kit.
Products You’ll Need for Crafting at Home (click the images to shop online):
September 5: Holiday Catalog begins!
Shop online and share the gift of creativity
- New stamps, papers and embellishments for the holidays
- When you order: use the LovenStamps Stamp Club “To Go” Hostess Code (September: XAYUZEHD). Orders of $40+ qualify for FREE Make N Take kits and extra FREE product!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your SEPTEMBER Kit!
Includes the Takeout Treats stamp set and three ink colors plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
BEST VALUE OPTION: Add the Takeout Box Thinlits Dies to your kit at a discount – also available with Frosted Florals Suite Bundle!