Want to try another Fun Fold card idea? The Zig Zag card is a great one to add to your collection of ideas!
Yup, it’s another card idea with the new Work of Art stamp set (134114) plus a few tips and tricks, including how to use the Stamping Off Technique to get up to four shades of ink from a single ink pad! (see more Work of Art card ideas)
Want to make this card? You can! Two choices — one, order the supplies you need via my online store, or two, sign up for my June Stamps in the Mail Club kit and get everything you need (pre-cut, embellishments, stamps & ink included).
Cutting Instructions for the Zig Zag Card
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 5-1/2″ x 12″
- Mark at 1-1/2″ on one end and 4″ at the other end
- Use a Paper Trimmer to connect the two marks, creating two long triangle card bases
- Fold the long triangle into thirds, keeping the bottom edges aligned
Got it? If you watch the video tutorial, you can see the process in action — plus tips for getting each panel to line up as you assemble the layers of your zig zag card.
Here’s a video tutorial – see this card created! Or click here to view this card directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.