Need a quick and simple gift that’s the perfect size to hold a sweet treat? Little chocolates are ideal for this fun pouch. Grab a 6×6 piece of Designer Series Paper (try all the new 2023-25 In Colors!) and follow the directions. Decorate as you like, or be inspired by the new Stampin’ Up! Circle Sayings stamp set, simple to color with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Simple DIY Treat Cone Gift Idea Directions
- Cut one corner from a 6″ x 6″ square of Designer Series Paper.
- Add Tear Tape or SEAL+ along one edge next to the cut corner.
- Gently run the DSP along the rounded edge of a counter to curl the fibers (watch the video tutorial below).
- With adhesive side up and cut corner at the bottom, bring right corner across towards center. Bring left corner across to meet and align tape. Press to seal tape in the center.
- Decorate and fill as you like!
Use them for shower favors, party treats, teacher thank you gifts – these little treat cones fit a handful of chocolates and can be decorated for any theme. Just use the Designer Series Paper and a stamped centerpiece that fit the occasion and you’re all set to create!
Be sure to check the supplies for this project — new colors are available and you’re going to love them!
Stamping Supplies (May Host code FZNBP96S): https://bit.ly/ep365supplies
Want the BEST deal? Join my LovenStampfuls Demonstrator family for products at a great discount, plus discounts on your whole shopping list, including NEW colors that have just debuted in May!
Or shop with me online: add items to your cart with May host code FZNBP96S for LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since. Those orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
Plus if your stamping order is at least $50, then you’ll also receive LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” – two ready-to-stamp card kits mailed to your home for 2 of the monthly projects. Just add your stamps and ink, and I’ll supply the pre-cut papers.
Looking for easy-print downloadable PDF tutorials for building your card idea library? Tutorials from the LovenStamps Archive are available for purchase in the LovenStampsCardMart on Etsy.
DIY Triangle Treat Pouch – Stampin’ Up! Tutorial
View below or use the link to view directly on my LovenStamps YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe while you’re there
Add items to your cart with May hostess code FZNBP96S for LovenStamps Perks Points and Tutorials. **Orders over $150 should not use the hostess code since those Stampin’ Up! orders qualify for Stampin Rewards selected at the time of the order. Don’t worry, you’ll still qualify LovenStamps Perks Points and tutorials!
DIY Triangle Treat Cone – Stampin’ Up! Supplies you’ll want for stamping at home:
Use Meg’s 1-Click Add-to-Cart Shopping Link for Stamping Supplies (Host code FZNBP96S)
Don’t forget that your order can qualify you for LovenStamps Perks Points and LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” when you use a hostess code! Check out the details on earning Perks Points and Card Kits with your order. May Bright & Beautiful Balloons Suite Tutorials are available through May 31.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Shop the NEW Catalog and Colors!
- Up to 60% off stamp, papers and more!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- When you order: use May Hostess Code (FZNBP96S). Earn 1 LovenStamps Perks Point for every $25 you order online, plus LovenStamps Card Kits “To Go” with an order of $50 or more!
- Want a lot? Host a party – or be your own hostess with a large online order! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders – don’t use the hostess code for orders over $150, since you’ll pick your own Rewards with your order)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family – and get a terrific discount on your Starter Kit, plus the orders you place as a demonstrator! AND early access to new products like new colors, stamps and accessories!
Paper Pumpkin June 2023: sign up by June 10!
- Get everything you need to create elegant and sophisticated cards with this month’s kit! Coordinate your kit with the Countryside Inn Designer Paper from the Annual Catalog.
- This month’s kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 Night of Navy Stampin’ Spot
- 1 photopolymer stamp set
- Coordinating Night of Navy embellishments
- Detailed vase and banner die cuts
- Sign up with a prepaid Paper Pumpkin code or subscribe for monthly kits.
- Learn more